DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Mobile Analytics Market By Offering, By Application, By Industry Vertical, By Enterprise Size: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the mobile analytics market was valued at $4.72 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $27.60 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 19.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Mobile analytics involves measuring and analyzing data generated by mobile platforms and properties, such as mobile sites and mobile applications. Mobile analytics provides insights about consumer behavior on mobile and their experiences with mobile apps and websites can be improved to generate greater revenue. Marketers can use mobile analytics to determine the effectiveness of different campaign efforts on mobile devices.
The market penetration of smartphones and growth in demand to receive new and actionable insight on the buyers’ preferences have accelerated the need for mobile analytics worldwide. In addition, the upsurge in mobile advertising and advent of data analytics and big data have further boosted the growth of the mobile analytics market.
However, lack of awareness on the benefits of mobile analytics and growth in privacy concerns have restricted the market growth for mobile analytics. On the other hand, many enterprises entering the market and providing advance solutions is expected to create greater opportunities during the forecast period.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the mobile analytics market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing mobile analytics market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the mobile analytics market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global mobile analytics market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- Mobile advertisement and marketing analytics
- Targeting and Behavioral analytics
- Application performance analytics
By Industry Vertical
- Retail E-commerce
- Travel Hospitality
- IT Telecom
- Media Entertainment
By Enterprise Size
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Google LLC
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Micro Focus
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- AT Internet
- Comscore, Inc.
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- Splunk Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ru6y4