Shoppers looking to pick up a budget-friendly MacBook can snap up the 2020 Air for the year’s best price of $859. Meanwhile, Apple’s last-gen 27-inch iMac 5K has dropped to $1,649, while the 2020 model is on sale for $1,675 ($125 off).
New Mac deals
These fresh discounts deliver the lowest Apple prices available for each particular configuration, according to the AppleInsider Price Guide.
$859 MacBook Air
In the case of the 2020 MacBook Air, the $859 price at Adorama represents a $140 discount off retail thanks to a $100 instant discount stacked with $40 off coupon code APINSIDER. This configuration in Gold is equipped with a dual-core 1.1GHz Intel Core i3 processor, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD. Check out these activation instructions for help redeeming the coupon.
27″ iMacs on sale from $1,649
Those in the market for Apple’s new 2020 27-inch iMac can also save a bundle this week, with the latest models discounted by up to $150 with coupon code APINSIDER at Adorama. Here are the discounts:
- 2020 27-inch iMac 6C (3.1GHz, 8GB, 256GB, Radeon Pro 5300): $1,675* ($125 off) – Record low!
- 2020 27-inch iMac 6C (3.3GHz, 8GB, 512GB, Radeon Pro 5300): $1,849* ($150 off) – Record low!
- 2020 27-inch iMac 8C (3.8GHz, 8GB, 512GB, Radeon Pro 5500 XT): $2,158.16** at Expercom ($140 off)
- 2020 27-inch iMac 8C (3.8GHz, 8GB, 512GB, Radeon Pro 5500 XT): $2,199* at Adorama ($100 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER. Must shop through the Adorama pricing links above or in our 27-inch iMac Price Guide and enter the code in the same browsing session to activate the deals.
**Price with coupon code appleinsider at Expercom.
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you’re using a browser with cookies enabled that isn’t in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON’T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you’ll see a price that’s higher than advertised (we’ll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MacBook Air or iMac to your cart anyway, and when you’re done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says “Do you have a gift card or promo code?” next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under “Promo Savings” above the order total.
- That’s it.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll try and help.
Even more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive discounts on Mac hardware that will not only deliver the best Apple prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: