Global “Human Capital Management Software Market” Report 2020 offers Complete analysis of industry status and outlook of major regions based on of key players, countries, product types, and end industries. This report focuses on the Human Capital Management Software in Global market, especially in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Human Capital Management Software Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Human Capital Management Software Report 2020 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data.
Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. Human Capital Management Software Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Human Capital Management Software Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Human Capital Management Software including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
List of Top Key-players in 2020 of Human Capital Management Software Market:-
- SAP AG
- Oracle Corporation
- Ultimate Software Group
- Ceridian HCM
- Kronos Incorporated
- Talentia Software
- Ramco Systems
- IBM Corporation
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
- SumTotal Systems
- Inc. (Learning Technologies Group Plc)
The Global Human Capital Management Software market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The Human Capital Management Software Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 6.4% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023).
The human capital management (HCM) software, an enterprise application solution has been the need across all the enterprises as they automate the cumbersome clerical tasks related to employee data, payroll, and benefits administration. However, the growth of the HCM software market in the recent time is due to the huge opportunities arising from the growing SMEs across regions and the need to manage the increasing workforce in the enterprises. Enterprises’ global expansion focus also facilitates the need for effective workforce management and therefore, the HCM software. The employee mobile-centric internet usage patterns are persuading the enterprises to deploy mobile application for extending the employee management functions to enhance the culture i.e., people management, thus providing growth prospects to the HCM vendors. As several companies have the same HR software for over seven years, which needs to be updated in order to stay on par with the market, such factors are expected to influence the growth of human capital management software market.
The HCM software market has witnessed consolidation (since 2011) and is dominated by software giants, like Oracle, SAP, Workday, ADP, and also consists of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) providers like Netsoft, IBM, Epicor etc. However, new players are sustaining in the market, like Namely Inc., Greenhouse Software Inc., BambooHR, etc., that are specializing in specific services over cloud, like Application tracking, Employee Onbording.
Growing Demand for Mobile HCM Apps
Internet usage shift from browser to mobile phone is influencing the HCM vendors to develop mobile applications on their web-based systems. It is estimated that approximately more than 40% of candidates apply for jobs through mobile phones, and more than 60% of all online video is now consumed on mobile device. Also according to Aruba Networks’s survey, a networking company, 64% of employees believe usage of mobile devices made them more productive. In addition to these statistics, the features, like embedded video, gamification, and analytics features that mobile apps offer contributing to enhanced employee onboarding and employee engagement also persuade the enterprisers to use mobile-based HCM. Oracle, SAP, Workday, ADP, Ceridian, Infor, Ultimate Software, Cornerstone, and other big players in the HCM market developed mobile apps with complete HR solutions in the light of this trend. This shift towards mobile-based HCM services thus, contribute to the growth of the market.
Growing adoption of Cloud-based Solutions
The feature-richness, ease of use, and data capacity characteristics of the cloud-based applications are driving the cloud adoption across all enterprise application solutions of which CRM and HCM were the first to be taken to the cloud. The cloud-based HCM solutions are enabling enterprises to make effective employee engagement tools leveraging the social media integration, and other APIs for learning, coaching and recruiting tools that disrupt the market. In 2018, Oracle in their cloud predictions forecasted that by 2020, 50% of production workloads in regulated industries will migrate to the cloud. Anticipating the growth in the cloud adoption across enterprises, the HCM vendors are also offering cloud-based solutions while continuing their on-premise offerings, but with lesser focus on innovation compared to the cloud-based solutions. Therefore, the push from the vendors and the expected growth in the cloud migration contributes to the growth in the cloud-based segment of HCM software during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific expected to witness the Highest Growth
Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate considering the increasing labor force, and SME growth in the region during the forecast period. The high cloud adoption and mobile-centric internet usage in developed regions are also influencing the growth of the market.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887300
The global Human Capital Management Software market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Human Capital Management Software Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Human Capital Management Software Market:
• Jun 2018: ADP collaborated with Microsoft to bring together ADP’s HCM platform, Workforce Now, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The collaboration was aimed at integration of business solutions. Through this collaboration, the companies are enabling their mutual clients to access an overall view of their business and human resources data by connecting their multiple, cloud-based systems to make use of employee data and business performance tools to gain powerful insights.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887300
This Human Capital Management Software Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Human Capital Management Software? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Human Capital Management Software Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Human Capital Management Software Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Human Capital Management Software Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Human Capital Management Software Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Human Capital Management Software Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Human Capital Management Software Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Human Capital Management Software Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Human Capital Management Software Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Human Capital Management Software Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Human Capital Management Software Industry?
Reasons to Purchase The Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887300
Finally, the report Global Human Capital Management Software Market 2020 describes the Human Capital Management Software industry expansion game plan, the Human Capital Management Software industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187