As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to interrupt all aspects of our lives including health care, Baxter Regional Medical Center (BRMC) has expanded its telemedicine options to serve the needs of the communities where it has a presence.Providers in the majority of BRMC’s hospital-owned clinics are now offering patients the option to choose video visits using their smartphone, computer or tablet. Telemedicine is described as a convenient and effective way for a patient to still see a provider and is ideal while following social distancing protocols.
Baxter Regional clinics can schedule TeleVisits in 17 locations using various applications, including the eClinicalWorks Patient Portal or Healow mobile app, Skype, FaceTime or whichever application a patient prefers using their smartphone, computer or tablet.
The following Baxter Regional Clinics are now scheduling TeleVisits:
– Baxter Regional Ahrens Clinic – Yellville, (870) 449-4221
– Baxter Regional Behavioral Health Clinic, (870) 508-7610
– Baxter Regional Comprehensive Women’s Clinic, (870) 508-3260
– Baxter Regional Family Clinic, (870) 425-6212
– Baxter Regional Family Clinic on Market, (870) 508-7600
– Baxter Regional Gastroenterology Clinic, (870) 425-4416
– Baxter Regional Heart Clinic, (870) 425-3291
– Baxter Regional Medical Specialists, (870) 425-4402
– Baxter Regional Nephrology & Pulmonology Clinic, (870) 425-1787
– Baxter Regional Urology Clinic, (870) 508-6020
– Fairlamb Senior Health Clinic, (870) 508-3870
– Baxter Regional APRN Clinic – Mountain View, (870) 269-7414
– Baxter Regional Health System Hometown Clinic at Calico Rock, (870) 916-2000
– Baxter Regional Health System Hometown Clinic at Mammoth Spring, (870) 625-1709
– Baxter Regional Health System Hometown Clinic at Melbourne, (870) 916-2150
– Baxter Regional Health System Hometown Clinic at Mountain View, (870) 269-3447
– Baxter Regional Health System Hometown Clinic at West Plains, (417) 256-3717
Once TeleVisits are scheduled, patients will receive an email from their provider with the appointment details. For more information, call a participating provider or visit baxterregional.org/medical-services/telehealth.
Baxter Regional CARE service is also available and makes it easy for anyone in Arkansas or Missouri to see a provider in minutes via smartphone, tablet or computer.
Baxter Regional CARE connects patients to medical providers for consultation for urgent care questions, diagnosing conditions, recommending treatments, and even sending prescriptions to local pharmacies, without needing an appointment.
Baxter Regional CARE visits are a flat rate of $69, and insurance is not currently accepted.
For more information or to sign up and download the free Baxter Regional CARE app, visit baxterregionalcare.com.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI