In an event that will further trade and business ties between Indonesia and South Korea, the Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA) is organizing a business meeting on November 25th.
The Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA) is an organization under the Korean Ministry of Science and ICT specializing in Cybersecurity and Internet. On 25 November 2019, KISA will be holding a Business Meeting at the Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel in Jakarta. The ‘K-Security Business Meeting’ is held in order to help Korean security companies make inroads into Indonesia. Furthermore, this event also aims to expand opportunities for Indonesian buyers to meet with possible partner companies.
Location : Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel
(Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, RT.10/RW.6, Kby. Lama Utara, Kec. Kby. Baru, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12240)
Date & Time : Monday, 25 November 2019 13:30 – 17:00 PM
The following are Korean security firms that will be participating in the business meeting.
1. Stealien: Stealien is the no. 1 Mobile App Security Solution in Korea. Stealien’s main product is Appsuit, a solution that is designed to shield mobile applications from any hacker danger.
Appsuit aims to protect mobile applications such as Game Application, Finance Application (Mobile Banking, Mobile Payment, Mobile Stock Trading), etc. Appsuit has been verified by various benchmark tests in a broad range of environments.
Aside from Appsuit, Stealien also provides Penetration Testing or also known as Hacking Simulation. Penetration Testing aims to find vulnerabilities on the system, application, website, infrastructure, etc. Penetration Testing is done by a top-level white hacker with a 100% success rate, after which the team will recommend a better security plan.
2. ARAD Networks: ARAD is a network virtualization security solution that provides security by separating all the IoT networks connected to the Internet for each user and terminal. It guarantees that your IoT network can be used safely anytime and anywhere.
One of ARAD Networks main products is ARAD Home, an anti-hacking solution that will block unauthorized access to a household by separating and concealing each user and device under the network through network virtualization technologies.
ARAD Networks also provides ARAD CCTV, a next-gen network security solution that can prevent video and data hacking by utilizing ARAD Controller, ARAD Service Gateway and an ARAD Agent implemented Network Camera.
3. F1 Security: F1 Security is an information security company that aims to improve customer’s information security level. F1 Security provides web security solutions developed by industry consulting experts in cybersecurity.
F1 Security has a wide range of web-based solutions that is integral in building a more secure web environment from hacking. F1 Security provides Web Application Firewall(WebCastle), Anti-WebShell system(WSFinder), and Website Malware Scanner (WMDS).
4. NTELS: With the vision of realizing “Creative Convergence”, NTELS provides integrated converged solutions that can help you realize business opportunities driven by digital transformation and disruptive technologies.
NTELS’ main product is the IoT Platform (N-MAS), a carrier-class end-to-end open platform for communication service providers, which enables them to bring innovative services to existing industries and expand into the IoT market with smart services. As part of the integrated IoT Platform, NTELS also offers cloud-based IoT Business Support Solution (IoT BSS). IoT BSS is a best-of-breed billing platform that helps you tackle the business and operational challenges of IoT services.
5. LSWARE INC.: Established in 2005, LSware is a company specializing in server security software. LSware has developed Omniguard, an integrated server security solution and also SecuMS, integrated vulnerability diagnosis, and management solution, to suit the needs of Korean manufacturing and financial companies.
Omniguard provides the convenience of optional construction by providing account management, access control, session logging, privilege management, and command control module by module, minimizing OS impact and affecting the system without kernel modification
6. IGLOO SECURITY: Established in November 1999, IGLOO SECURITY has a goal of becoming a global information security company and has long prepared for building integrated security systems in response to ever-developing security risks.
IGLOO SECURITY offers a series of security solutions such as SPiDER TM (SIEM), SPiDER TM AI Edition (SIEM with AI), Managed Security Service (MSS), Security Consulting Services, IGLOO School, and SOC Planning.
7. EGISTECH CO., LTD: EGISTECH provides VoIP products, mVoIP Solutions and Security Solutions for Smart office, Smart City and Smart Grid. EGISTECH provides several security solutions such as SABER-VS, SABER-V, and SABER-MC.
SABER-VS provides encrypted virtual links based IP Security (IPsec) Protocol, PoE for CCTV and Center. SABER-V protects against malicious attack such as VoIP DoS/DDoS, SIP SPAM, SIP & RTP flooding and Toll Fraud causing financial damage. While SABER-MC enables to make office calls and tasks at anytime and anywhere and enables to chat and share company information with colleagues.
After the ‘K-Security Business Meeting’ event is concluded, another special networking event will be held with COHIVE, Plug&Play Indonesia at the same place between 17:30 to 19:30 pm. For this event, KISA has invited more than 20 companies from the Cybersecurity and Fintech sector. Experts and officials from the Cybersecurity field in Indonesia will also be joining on this Networking event. Other parties interested in the Cybersecurity and Fintech field are also welcome to participate.
To register for the ‘K-Security Business Meeting’ please click here and fill out this form.
If you are also interested in the Networking Event, please register here.
Please note that invitations will be sent to selected parties only.
Frequently Asked Questions: Please contact the Korea Internet and Security Agency (KISA) at [email protected] if you have any additional questions.