The “Mobile BI Market” research report 2019-2024 focuses on the major drivers, restraints, opportunities and threats for key players. It also provides granular analysis of market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and regional analysis till 2024. The report has opinions from industry experts and offers an overview of the past years and the current market situation. Mobile BI market report gives an overview of related market containing types, applications and top manufacturers with characteristics, technology and market chain with analysis and latest market trends and development.
Mobile BI Market Report Covers the Following: –
- The report covers forecast and analysis for the market on a global and regional level.
- The report includes the drivers and the restraints that affect the growth of the market.
- The report discusses detailed information about the market opportunities.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user industry
- The key target audience for the market has been determined in the report.
- The revenue generated by the prominent industry players has been analyzed in the report.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275409
Key Market Trends:
Mobile Analytics Solution in Retail Sector to Drive the Market Growth
– Customers are using mobile as a major platform in the retail sector, especially e-commerce activities are expected to be the major source of demand for mobile analytics solutions. This enables retailers to analyze vast amounts of data and make best business decisions out of it.
– Data collected as part of mobile analytics typically includes page views, visits, visitors, and countries, where retail analytics solutions uses predictive analytics to empower retailers to strategize their operations, which include product categorization, pricing, merchandising, inventory level management, visibility, etc., through which the chance of ROI increases.
– Data engineering platform can turn in-store customer data sources into a major competitive advantage for retailers. The stores receive signals from the mobile devices that are near their vicinity and when the mobile user switches on the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, the stores can get the individually assigned IP address of the user. With this unique address, the retail stores can find out the number of customers present in the store and people nearby the location.
– MixPanel tools offers mobile web analytics solution which analyzes real-time data, with funnel analysis, in-depth analysis and cohort analysis to track retention of the customer in retail sector.
– Flurry analytics is mostly based on user-acquisition. It gives the information on active users, session lengths, frequency, retention, audience persona and demographic. It also gives information about mobile devices, carriers, firmware versions. Many top companies such as Skype, AOL, Google, MTV Networks, Facebook and others use this tool for many of their website and app analytics.
North America to Account for the Largest Share
– North America is a major player in the development and implementation of new technologies. It has a vibrant big-data and business analytics oriented startups with having a high dominance in the ICT industry due to the presence of large corporations like Apple, Facebook, IBM and Google. Moreover, North America is rated as the top contributor in the mobile analytics market due to its technological acceptability and high level of consumer use than other developed markets.
– The healthcare industry in United States is growing at a rapid pace as initiatives taken by the government with various tools for healthcare sector are expected to drive the growth of the big data analytics and cloud base deployment.
– Moreover, the United States government also actively implementing mobile BI solutions across its organizations. The companies are also investing significantly in developing suitable solutions. Last year, Amazon launched Amazon Pinpoint Service, which help in measuring app usage and revenue. In addition, Pinpoint extends this capability by making it easy to run targeted campaigns to drive user engagement in mobile apps, which is helping in growing the market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275409
Mobile BI Market Report Highlights:
- Comprehensive pricing analysis on the basis of product, application, and regional segments
- The detailed assessment of the vendor landscape and leading companies to help understand the level of competition in the Mobile BI market
- Deep insights about regulatory and investment scenarios of the Mobile BI market
- Analysis of market effect factors and their impact on the forecast and outlook of the Mobile BI market
- A roadmap of growth opportunities available in the Mobile BI market with the identification of key factors
- The exhaustive analysis of various trends of the Mobile BI market to help identify market developments
Detailed TOC of Mobile BI Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Integration of IoT for Real Time Data
4.3.2 Rising Adoption of Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP)
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Security and Privacy Issue in Mobile Technology
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution
5.2 By Enterprise Size
5.2.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 By Deployment
5.3.1 On Cloud
5.4 By End-user Vertical
5.4.2 IT and Telecommunications
5.4.7 Other End-user Verticals
5.5.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.3 SAP SE
6.1.4 SAS Institute
6.1.5 MicroStrategy Incorporated
6.1.6 Oracle Corporation
6.1.7 Tableau Software
6.1.8 TIBCO Software
6.1.9 QlikTech International AB
6.1.10 Information Builders, Inc
6.1.11 Yellowfin International
6.1.12 Zoho Corporation
6.1.13 Phocas Software
6.1.14 Sisense Inc.
6.1.15 e-Zest Solutions Ltd.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: